Be Genius + Overcome Setbacks + Bounce Back
Imagine having a friend, confidante, and ally at your side throughout your education.
Someone who can not only help you make better grades and manage stress, but also help you through tough times and difficult decisions. How much more relaxed would you be with a mentor at your back that had already successfully achieved your desired goal?
With Nancy as your coach, you will have the mentoring you need to make the most of your education and get the job you want when you graduate. You will discover ways to dramatically shorten the amount of time you spend studying while also improving your academic performance.
With that extra time, you will be guided every step of the way as you navigate your academic years, build a powerful network, and advance your career.
As my client you will:
- Study less and improve your performance
- Enjoy a balanced lifestyle
- Begin establishing your business network
- Graduate with a job – or be prepared for solo practice
- Pass the bar exam on the first try
Improve your grades, lower stress, and get on track toward your goals. The earlier, the better! Learn these techniques and skills now!
Coaching sessions are tailored to meet the specific needs of the client. Individual sessions can be delivered live or via phone. Group coaching sessions may be presented live or via recorded online webinars.
Support and options:
Clients enjoy unlimited email access for the duration of the coaching relationship. Group coaching clients may also be included in a closed online support community designed for that group.
Coaching packages range from one to six months or longer. Sessions are once a week for one hour and can be customized to meet the client’s needs.
Coaching clients build core competencies in information management, communication, and negotiation. With guidance, they master their new skills.
Contact Nancy today for your free academic strategy assessment!
Overwhelmed? Overloaded With Information?
Learn faster, recall information more accurately, and perform better – in less time
and with less effort.
As a Be Genius coaching client, you will receive an individualized academic plan of action that minimizes stress and maximizes study efforts.
Your customized academic plan is carefully tailored to work with your strengths and significantly lessen the effects of limitations. Working with me, you will learn how to eliminate saboteurs like procrastination, distraction, and test anxiety.
This coaching program is based on the techniques found in “Beyond Rainmaking: Accelerated Learning Techniques for Law School, The Bar Exam, and Beyond….” It prepares you to unleash your genius by discovering how to:
- Manage information overload and overwhelm. Eliminate the stress of information overwhelm and the feeling of being stretched to your breaking point.
- Enhance your performance by learning smarter. Have a clear direction and plan for your research so that you save time, enhance recall, and improve performance.
- Learn more in less time. Learn to approach study time in ways that guarantee optimal – and fast – uptake of information. You will have a study schedule that includes time for exercise, networking, interning, and relaxing.
- Test better. Go calmly and confidently into exams. Recall the information that you studied with ease and speed.
This coaching package is offered for both group and individuals. Clients will receive a copy of “Beyond Rainmaking: Accelerated Learning Techniques for Law School, The Bar Exam, and Beyond…”
Wouldn’t it be reassuring to have a full-time partner with the necessary resources and expertise to help you through them?
What do you do when something comes out of nowhere and waylays you? Things can happen at wildly inconvenient times and knock you off of your game. Sometimes they can be devastating. They can test your resolve. They can make you want to give up.
Imagine how comforting it would be to have someone who truly understands what you are going through to turn to for support. How reassuring would it be to have someone there to take you by the hand and put you back on course toward your goals – no matter what is happening around you.
Events like loss, illness or injury, failure, relocation, and changes in relationship status can derail your academic efforts. They often demand fast action and change management that distract you from your goal and burn through your study time.
I offer private coaching for students who are experiencing emotional life events that may hinder their academic progress. Work with me, and you will be gently guided through the situation and toward your desired outcome.
Together we will craft a plan of action that enables you to:
- Plan and schedule. Surprise events and issues will upset your schedule. We will devise several alternate schedules that satisfy all of your needs while allowing you to be flexible.
- Manage emotions and stress levels. Setbacks always arrive with a full compliment of highly charged emotions. Under my guidance, you will learn techniques that you can use to maintain a productive, even temperament so that you can get your work done.
- Focus. Setbacks will cause multiple distractions and create new demands on your time. Even the most focused people struggle to stay on point amidst distractions at this level. As my client, you will learn how to attain and maintain focus – no matter what the distraction.
- Communicate. When your life takes a turn, communicating the situation and your needs to loved ones and colleagues can be overwhelming. Together, we will create a plan for communication that limits the amount of stress on you and increases the effectiveness of your conversations.
- Approach the event or issue with confidence. Whether it is a short-term setback or a long-term one, you will have to deal with it. I will work with you to devise a solution or resolution for the setback. We will find an outcome that works best for you and create a plan for achieving it.
Did You Fail?
With a little guidance, you can be back in the game and perform the way you want to.
Statistically, people who have failed before are more likely to fail again. That’s because failure is one of those setbacks that can have lasting emotional repercussions. No matter how well you prepare, that failure can lurk in your mind and trip you up on exam day.
Fear associated with past failure can emerge as test anxiety. That alone can profoundly inhibit recall and your ability to reason.
What if it didn’t have to be that way? What if you could simply take failure as feedback, dust off your ego, and do it over again – and pass?
It can be like that.
This coaching program is designed specifically address the mental and emotional damage done by failure. We will address and eliminate the emotions that go along with it. Those emotions include:
- Mental exhaustion
Then we will create a new, peak performance test-taking mentality for you that supports your recall, lowers your stress level, and improves test-taking performance.
You can bounce back! You can pass on the next try! All it takes is a new approach. Let me guide you to success.
Author of “Beyond Rainmaking: Accelerated Learning Techniques for Law School, The Bar Exam, And Beyond…”
Nancy Tilton Hand, JD, is an author, speaker, coach, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming trainer. She has been training attorneys, mediators, and professionals in the essential skills of information management, communication, and negotiation since 2006.
Her latest book, Beyond Rainmaking, is the result of over 30 years of learning how to manage information better, faster, and with more accurate recall.
Nancy overcame a traumatic brain injury and went on to graduate from college cum laude and pass the Louisiana Bar Exam on the first try – despite skipping a section. Her learning techniques allowed her to pass easily with minimal effort.
She can show you how to learn faster, recall more of what you learn, communicate it well, and negotiate it effectively.
Nancy is a dynamic speaker who delivers her message with the humor, compassion, and practicality honed in her career as a lawyer, trainer, and coach. She draws on her personal expertise, scientific research, and real-life experiences to convey new material in a compelling way. Her words resonate with the new generation of lawyers and professionals who need a competitive advantage in today’s workforce.